Wednesday, March 05, 2008
- Name: MaryE
- Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States
I've got traveling in my blood but whenever I'm in Wales I feel like I've come home...must be the ancestors calling me with those ancient tones. I was born in Binghamton, NY, and after living in Buffalo, New Hampshire, Baltimore, Alabama, Nashville, the Bahamas, Murfreesboro, and the Catskill Mountains (2nd only to Wales) I've settled for a life of traveling, observing, and documenting the lives of people whom I admire. Is there anything better than being on the Welsh moors seeing and hearing a pack of hounds in full cry?
- Harbingers, Heather and Hippies
- Roots, Shoots and Connection
- At the Crossroads
- My Life Story???
- A Good Time
- Chapel, Church, Carols and stuff
- The Fox, The Frost and the Winter Sun
- Rime, Hoarfrost and A Place Like Beguildy
- Christmas Lights, Mom and Stuff
- Uncle Pip and the Aga