Travels with MaryE

Most things I love best are about good light and good timing. That's where the adventures start. Don't be in no hurry here. Here you'll find a little bit about bluegrass music, fox hunting, life on the road, time on the mountain, and a whole lot about other things, too.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Motherly Love

Toward the end of the walk whilst out on Painscastle Hill with a local Ramblers group, we came across a herd of wild(?) well, not-so-wild, ponies who decided my camera and I were quite interesting. I hung out with them for awhile, enjoying the sight of this mother and foal, the fresh spring air and the earthy colors of this lovely hill near a placed called "Ireland." The rest of the group went on to the cars, but I hung back and spent an hour or more in the very pleasant company of these two and a dozen other ponies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home