Thursday, April 12, 2007
- Name: MaryE
- Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States
I've got traveling in my blood but whenever I'm in Wales I feel like I've come home...must be the ancestors calling me with those ancient tones. I was born in Binghamton, NY, and after living in Buffalo, New Hampshire, Baltimore, Alabama, Nashville, the Bahamas, Murfreesboro, and the Catskill Mountains (2nd only to Wales) I've settled for a life of traveling, observing, and documenting the lives of people whom I admire. Is there anything better than being on the Welsh moors seeing and hearing a pack of hounds in full cry?
- Just A Few Lambs...
- Life in A Dust Bowl, Spring, Paisley News and Stuf...
- A Fox, The Wood and A Lovely Day
- How to Turn 40
- First Snow, Blue Tits and Great Tits
- Chapels and Churches in the Radnor Hills
- Zipster Calling! and YouTube Stuff
- A Country Church, A Lamb and the Bull's Head
- Blowin' in the Wind...Rivers Risin'
- Llanbadarn y Garreg