Travels with MaryE

Most things I love best are about good light and good timing. That's where the adventures start. Don't be in no hurry here. Here you'll find a little bit about bluegrass music, fox hunting, life on the road, time on the mountain, and a whole lot about other things, too.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Fox on the Run

I took this picture many years ago when I first started coming to Wales. I was standing by the roadside talking with a group of friends and just happened to have my little point-and-shoot Nikon in my hands. As we looked over at this green field, up popped a fox and wasn't he running. It was a truly beautiful sight and I reckon he may be out there running yet.

Who says a fox on the run ain't a beauteous thing? He was a dandy to be sure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home