Travels with MaryE

Most things I love best are about good light and good timing. That's where the adventures start. Don't be in no hurry here. Here you'll find a little bit about bluegrass music, fox hunting, life on the road, time on the mountain, and a whole lot about other things, too.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Don't Get too Close to A Gorse Bush

That's right. Don't get too close to a gorse bush. You don't know what one is, you say? I remember the first time I saw one. It looks real pretty, see with its bright yellow flowers and dark green needles. But don't. Someone told me his terrier liked to go run around in a gorse patch to comb his hair. Don't believe it. One time I was out following the hunt and was desperate and got too close to a gorse bush in an effort to be discreet....ow! Well, think about getting too close to a cactus and you'll get the idea. See what I'm sayin'?

Now this website isn't all about peeing, but it seems to be on my mind today. Let's see if I can give you something pretty to look at...

There you have it...a bunch of free-range horses up near Craswall in Wales (or is it England - on the Welsh border, anyway). Hop on one of them, cowboy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home