Travels with MaryE

Most things I love best are about good light and good timing. That's where the adventures start. Don't be in no hurry here. Here you'll find a little bit about bluegrass music, fox hunting, life on the road, time on the mountain, and a whole lot about other things, too.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Will It Ever???

Okay so at the moment I'm beginning to wonder...will it ever quit raining? This is beginning to dampen my spirits just a little bit. You folks in Colorado and places like that have it good -- all that snow gets you in the Christmas spirit, right? I'm over here in wet Wales saying "bah humbug!!!"

But for a little light entertainment, here's Katie doing her bucking bronco routine out on some local moor....it was quite a show, witnessed by many, but she stuck to her horse right good!

We have a lot of fun on these wild hillsides around here. Me? I'm waiting for some snow so I can get out there and make some snow angels and think about the good old days and walk down the narrow lanes in utter silence. There's nothing quite like the silence of a heavy snowfall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home